
I made these cupcakes yesterday and they were fabulous. I have to tell you that they were SO MUCH better after being refrigerated a full 24 hours - the flavor was perfect. I took these last night to a potluck but they are much better tonight!
I tweaked the cool whip topping. Check out this recipe post for the details and this one for the homemade cake mix that I used in place of the white cake mix (a great way to use up items you already have on hand)!
I'm still wanting to do a cupcake exchange - let me know if you are in (after the kids are back in school)....I want 12 people to participate!



2 comments:
I hope all things improve with age. :) I would be happy to participate in a cupcake exchange -- as the official taster! Unless you want to know how cupcakes aren't supposed to taste, you should leave my participation to that. :)
pick me, pick me
Post a Comment