Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July Ideas

Here is a Pottery Barn place setting. I like how the ribbon adds a splash of color. I am excited for a yummy BBQ - I'm looking for a perfect hamburger recipe right now.

Two years ago I got creative with the girls hair. Have fun with ribbon! (Olivia July 2008)

Viv's had the short curly hair - I miss that! July 2008

Stars on a Stick from "How Does She" - these rice crispy treats would be fun for the kids to make!

Here is a tutorial at Betz White to make a cute pinwheel brooch.

Easy and Colorful dessert from Southern Living! Whip this up in a couple minutes.

Cute flag t-shirts - they look easy if you have a sewing machine and an old red shirt.

Wow, look at the decor! Check out the blog "Centsational Girl" for more information and tutorials to make the fabric banner and pom poms. Plus in that post she has 126 various 4th of July ideas with pictures.

Firework Pom Poms



Your guests will be surprised when you cut the cake! Look at this cool flag cake from the "Make it and Love It" blog.

This is a cute idea - garland for your next BBQ from Jesse Kate Designs with tutorial!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Holy Cow! That is amazing! I not only will enjoy your blog, I NEED your blog. Go get 'em!