Friday, July 30, 2010

Chili #2 from Cook-off


Out of all the ten pots of chili at our reunion chili cook-off, I liked the #2 pot the most. It was bean-less and a little spicy - I like a little kick. I topped it off with Frito chips and cheese! Yumm. Here is the recipe.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Our ward back in Cinci used to have a chili cook-off each October. Too bad I didn't have a good recipe then. Oh wait. I don't cook. :)

Happy Thought, Indeed! said...

I just tried it, and it was a huge success here at home. My son is asking me for the recipe. He said he wants to learn how to make it before he goes on his mission.
Thanks!

Tiffani said...

Oh, I'm so glad to know that it worked for you. She had to really think about the amounts, I guess she is use to just throwing it together without a recipe!