Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Classes Begin Today

I am excited that Glenn is offering classes to help educate Americans. I know I have a lot to learn about our country. It begins tonight! If you don't watch it live tonight on Extreme, you can always catch it later (but you must be a subscribed Insider Extreme). Here is a directly link to all of this information - click here.

June 7, 2010

Beck University kicks off this evening with our first course, Faith 101 with Professor David Barton. Here is an outline of what you can expect to learn this evening...

Faith 101 Course Outline - The Black-Robed Regiment
Those who were long considered some of the most influential leaders in securing our independence and form of government are today largely unknown: the clergy and ministers of the American Revolution. The British called them “The Black Regiment” because of the black robes they wore; today, they are known as “The Black Robed Regiment.” Significantly, John Adams extolled that “the pulpits have thundered” and that ministers such as the Rev. Dr. Jonathan Mayhew and the Rev. Dr. Samuel Cooper were among the most influential in the movement that led to independence. Learn about these now unsung heroes of the American Revolution – leaders such as the Revs. Jonas Clark, John Steel, Peter Muhlenberg, Francis Willard and many others who not only preached liberty but even picked up their guns and led their churches to fight for liberty!


How to enroll in Beck University:

Beck University is included in your Insider Extreme membership. All classes will begin at 8p ET on the day of the event and will be available the next day on-demand. Not an Insider Extreme member? Sign up today and don’t miss another lesson!


3 comments:

RebeckerOnline said...

Very cool! I'll have to look into this site.

Suzanne said...

I love history. Go get 'em

Tonya said...

This is date night!